Thanks to the creators and maintainers of the packages, we are using:
- libcurl (Daniel Stenberg) for the HTTP 1.1, FTP, telnet, ldap, etc client stacks;
- openssl for the TLS/SSL stack;
- dialog package for the console dialog menu;
- libevent (Niels Provos) for the I/O event demultiplexing framework;
- iprouted2, netlink and the whole linux netdev for linux TCP/IP stack (Alexey Kuznetsov, David Miller, Alan Cox and many others).
The list of the people, that provided assistance, patches, bug-fixes, ideas is in the THANKS file of the curl-loader tarball.